skyline

skyline

Monday, August 7, 2017

This is my last full week. Week 103 from Hong Kong

Hello all,

   Well this is a very strange feeling indeed. Today is the start of my last full week. I don't know how I feel about that. I am super conflicted about coming home. I just cant believe that I got to this point. We will have more of that touchy feely stuff next week haha.

   This was a great week. Last P-day we went and rode bikes from Tai Wai to Tai Po. So I got to see my old areas for the last time. That was fun. It was so hot! I always forget how nice riding a bike is. We brought elder Chapman (My first trainee/son) a long with us. That was fun. He is super funny and I also got to meet his trainee which is my grandson. haha I now have 2 three generation pictures. Which is a very rare thing indeed.  That was also a fun day because I got to see (Elder) Ethan Griffiths! He was one of the first people I lived with. haha he was super funny. It was grate seeing him again. 

   Also Last week I was assigned to have my exit interview on this Monday morning at 9:30 am. Now that is super early and also p-day so I thought I would just call the office and see if I couldn't change the day, and I could! It was super good! I got it moved to Friday. That was fun because I was able to see some of the people from my group that I have not seen for a very long time. The interview was great!!!! It was less spiritual than it normally is, this time it was a lot of life advice. So that was good. haha I am glad that I recorded it. 

   This Saturday we had a ward water fight activity. That was a lot of fun! We had 1,000 water balloons! 500 of which elder Fakatou and I filled up. That took about 2 hours. It was an awesome activity. Everyone who came loved it and like all good water activities it evolved into a huge all out war. It was so much FUN!!!! We had a couple activities and stuff. I will send a few pictures home. 

   Other than that it was a normal fantastic week here in Hong Kong. I have my last Zone Conference tomorrow. and this week the lasts are real. 

Love,
Elder Walker
伍長老














No comments:

Post a Comment