skyline

skyline

Monday, April 3, 2017

NEXT WEEK IS CONFERENCE!!! Week 85 from Hong Kong

Hello all,

   Well I didn't get to watch conference yet! We watch it a week later so that it can be translated into Cantonese. I am very very excited. I will have watched every conference of my mission aside from the one that happened when I was in the MTC in the field in the Tai Po chapel so that is kinda cool. This will also be the last General Conference of my mission. I am supper sad about that. So I hope that it is a good one!!!

   This week was an interesting one. We had our interviews with president lam again. That was great. I have the best mission president ever! We just talked about the people in the zone and how we can help them. I also ran some administrative things by him and he was able to give me some great advice. I was also able to finish a big project that I have been working on for a few months now. That project was to switch where the Tai Wo Elders and the Mand North Elders live. I wanted to do this so that the Tai wo elders could live in their area and not loose as much time going to and from home (it is about a half an hour each way). That should save them a lot of time. It also should relive pressure on the Tai Wo ward and put some more on the two wards up north. I think this will really help everything. It will make me and Elder Ashton's lives a little bit worse because our zone leader stuff will have to be done over the phone but that is ok I guess. 

   We went to Wan Chai again this week. That was nice. My companion had to do some stuff in the area office. This time I got some paperwork done while he was in there. I was looking out the window doing reports with Elder Chen and I was calling out the nice cars that I saw at the same time. 5 Ferrari 4 Rolls Royce 1 Lamborghini. So it was a good day. I also got a few pictures of the Island stuff. I will attach those.  

   We were also told about an art exhibit that the church had in the Hong Kong Culture Center in TST and that if we wanted to we could take our investigators there. So we took one, expecting the exhibit to be huge. It was one tiny corner with about 28 paintings. They were good but there was not a lot. So we were kinda disappointed by that. I took pictures of some of the cooler ones. 

   That is all for this week. I hope everyone had a good conference weekend. 

Love,
Elder Walker 


This is a lizard that we have to take care of the bugs. We can't name him because then he is a pet and we cant have pets.

cool paining of Lehi's dream.

cool pictures of the island







No comments:

Post a Comment